LDI A&D | LDI Commercial | LDI Utilities | Logan Homes
- Atlantic View was a unique find brought to LDI by one of our joint-venture partners that allowed for the revitalization of the gateway of Wrightsville Beach.
- LDI, along with a well-respected investment group, formed a partnership with a vision to bring to market an oceanfront condominium development that promoted an active coastal lifestyle and luxurious living. Working with the town of Wrightsville Beach, LDI was able to beautify what is now known as the gateway to Wrightsville Beach, through adding lush landscaping in the roadways, brand new beach facilities, and stunning new condos.
- This project was funded with a mix of private equity and institutional debt in the form of a Commercial A&D loan. Each individual building was financed with construction loans.
Entitlement & Permitting:
- With several failed attempts from previous developers to gain project approval on this special piece of land, LDI was able to work closely with the Town to successfully bring a mutually beneficial project to life.
- LDI Utilities performed all civil contracting and off-site DOT work to bring the units to market.
- LDI Commercial hit the ground running with construction of 21 three-story condos. Each of these units have garages on the first floor, with private units on the 2nd and 3rd floor, all boasting sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Sales and Marketing:
- LDI saw tremendous success in this development due to the dynamic sales and marketing led by Cadence Realty. Every residential unit sold within a year of construction.
Disposition of Asset:
- All residential and retail units were purchased direct by consumers who now enjoy all that the Atlantic View lifestyle has to offer.